How to update android version on Oppo f1s nougat 7.0 manually update and official android firmware nougat 7.0 software!
Android 7.1 Nougat update: Oppo f1sBefore you flash:
- Back up your data and IMEI number before flashing.
- Make sure you know how to use SP Flash Tool.For Video & Picture Tutorial, Flashing may lead to loss of data and damaged hardware if not done properly. Reading tutorials are highly suggested.
- Factory Reset in Recovery Mode after flashed to 7.0 is suggested but not complusory (It can prevent some monior OS update bugs).
- We have been working on the OTA, and will release each new build here for every users who want to flash.
This is only for One mini (device models are listed above), so don’t try on other devices
Bootloader Must be unlocked.Guide link is given above
Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to the main setting you can find the developer option there. Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
Manually Restore One mini To Stock Android 7.0 nougat ROM
- Stock nougat firmware for oppo f1s — Download (File:820DDU1AOL4_820ODD1AOL4_INS.zip)
- Download by Country or Carriers for f1 →Download
- Stock nougat firmware for oppo f1s — Download (File:One miniDXU1AOK1_LB1AOK1_CAM.zip)
- Download by Country or Carriers for One mini →Download
Latest ODIN Tool How To Restore One mini To Stock Android 7.0 nougat ROM With Odin Downloads
Latest ODIN Tool How To Restore One mini To Stock Android 7.0 nougat ROM With Odin First install Htc desire USB drivers on Windows PC (From above Link). Download the Oppo f1s Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop. (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
Download ODIN flash tool from the above link. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder. Now Turn off your desire One mini and Boot in download mode.(Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time) Once your 820 is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on your desktop. If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and
reboot your PC. Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process. Once completed you will see the PASS messages on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone. Done!!! You have successfully Install / Flash the Stock Android 7.0 nougat ROM On One mini
Enjoy nougat software without freezing problem .good software for Htc 820 android mobiles.